Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Bermulanya Catatan


Rizq is going to be six months this coming 28 April 2005. You are such a darling to Mummy & Daddy..

After such a long wait, Allah makbulkan doa kami suami isteri untuk mendapatkan zuriat...That is only after nearly seven years of waiting!!

I was expected to give birth on 24 October 2004. But after 3 days passed the due date, masih tak ada tanda tanda yang aku bakal melahirkan. Doctor suggested that I should be induced as the baby is now having less movement.

I was admitted to SJMC early morning of 28 October 2004. I was feeling very relax as I does not experience any pain. There was still no sign of me giving birth. They have no choice other than to induce me...emmm.... Only Allah knows. My earlier plan of not taking epidural terbengkalai. I took the epidural at 3:00p.m. Tunggu punya tunggu belum juga berhasil. Tambahan pula time tu bulan puasa. The last meal that I had is during sahur pukul 4 a.m. Badan dah terasa lemah.

Now it's Maghrib time. Husband terpaksa keluar untuk berbuka. Tinggal lah aku seorang diri dalam labour room tu. Menghitung saat pada jam yang terletak betul betul kat depan katil ku. Nurse yang bertugas dah bertukar sebanyak dua shift..dan aku masih disitu. Kawan kawan ku yang asyik telefon siang tadi, dah tak kuasa nak memicit button telefon tu lagi. Penat bertanyaaaa...

Akhirnya...setelah 13 jam lebih aku terbaring dalam labour room tu, Rizq lahir pada pukul 9:42p.m. dengan berat 3.35 kg & height 51cm. Alahmdulillah...

We love you very much baby...

No comments: